Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bride to Be Season THREE: Meet ASHLEY


Hello! My name is Ashley and I'm getting married this summer!! My fiance, Chris and I have been engaged since November 29th and will tie the knot July 28th, 2007.

I work in the fashion industry, so it is very fitting that I met Chris when we were set up by a mutual friend to take him personal shopping. We went shopping on a Wednesday night and the next day he asked me to dinner for Friday.....and we've been together since that date!!

Chris is from Ohio and I'm from Michigan, but our home is now in Atlanta, GA, which is where we've decided to have our wedding. Since our families will be traveling so far for our Big Day, we want to make sure they have a fun, memorable time!

We've always wanted an outdoor wedding, so we chose Atlanta's most well-known park, Piedmont Park for our ceremony location. The ceremony will be held up the road at Atlanta's historic theatre, the Fox Theatre. We know that the venues will be memorable, but we still plan to add tons of little details to make our wedding day special!

I look forward to blogging with everyone! Please feel free to email me with any questions, comments and suggestions!!

xo, ash

1 comment:

Kim said...

I got your blog from chic blvd. I own my own business making little girls tutus and accessories. I have done alot of tutus for flower girls in weddings. Please let me know if I can help you with anything for your wedding. Good luck and congrats!! www.lilliangraceboutique.com