Tuesday, December 11, 2007


Hi I wanted to introduce myself to all of you. My name is Keleigh Ferrari and My fiances name is Darin. I am a hair stylist in Huntington Beach and Darin is a firefighter for LA City. We met at the fire station on Thanksgiving day. My step Dad was Darins Captain at the time and once we were introduced that was it :) The pictures below are of the Cruise we were on to the Mexican Riviera where we got engaged! Darin proposed to me at the Captains Ball on stage in front of a couple thousand people. He asked the Cruise Director if he would introduce him on stage before we went to dinner. He set it all up.. so cute! The film crew got word and filmed the whole thing! They showed the video in everyones rooms so we felt like celebrities the whole trip ha ha ha.. SO AMAZING! I will try and put the video up asap... Below are just a few pics of us on the cruise after we got engaged. I am so excited to be able to journal our journey to our big, exciting day with all of you!






www.getchicmail.com at ChicBlvd.com

No comments: