Thursday, December 27, 2007



My two Maid of Honors went with my Mom and I to do my final fitting for my dress (Jinny's Bridal in Huntington Beach) and to try on their dresses! My Friend Molly flew down form Arizona to be with me! I have known her seince birth.... Our friendship started in the crib as she says :) My friend Nikki I met in Pre~school at age 4! Tight ever since! I have been through so much with these girls and I absolutely ADORE them and I am so happy that they will be standiing by our side! (I have 10 brides maids and my Mom is my Matron of Honor!) The colors I chose for them are Fuschia pink and black. Their dresses are a Marilyn Monroe style dress... the one where the air is blowing her dress up :) SUPER cute and the flowers they will have are going to be fuschia. We has SO much fun trying on dresses... I could not help but feel like a princess when I put my dress on!
Hope everyone's Christmas was beautiful! Ciao for now
www.getchicmail.com at ChicBlvd.com

1 comment:

chicblvdnewmom said...

oh my gosh!!! i' m friends with nikki too!!! she roomed with my best friend molly at point loma. no way!!!! small world!!!