Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Nightmares have Started!

I haven't had crazy dreams like this since the first month I got engaged, but now that I'm less than 2 months away from my Big Day....they've started again!

Last night, I dreamt that I showed up to my rehearsal dinner in my wedding dress!! And once I got there, I realized that I needed to change before everyone saw me in my dress---especially Chris!! In the dream, I remembered that I hadn't bought Chris his gift and card and I felt awful! Plus, the caterer came to tell me that I only paid for 150 guests and 200 were there!!
I was so relieved when I woke up!!!

I'm sure I had that dream because:
#1 I don't know what I'm getting my groom yet! Ideas, anyone?
#2 We're getting ready to send out our invites so our guest count is still in question!
#3 Tonight we are having our tasting for our wedding dinner! We're having chicken breast stuffed with mushrooms, cheese and spinach. Our sides are garlic mashed potatoes and a vegetable medley. Yum!

I guess to avoid these dreams I'm going to have to stay on top of my checklist!

No comments: