Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Wedding Themes

Coming up with a wedding "theme" isn't necessary, but it sure does make the wedding planning more fun! My fiance, Chris and I decided that we wanted to stick with a theme of "bright colors." Our bridemaids and groomsmen are wearing different color dresses and ties....a rainbow of fuschia, pink, peach, yellow, green, blue and lavender! Even our cake will be bright colors!!

As I was watching the exclusive preview of Bridezillas Episode 2, I really liked one of the "Zilla's theme......she decided to do a Tiffany & Co theme! Everything from her cake to her bridesmaid dresses are Tiffany blue! And for wedding favors, she does something so cute, I wish I had thought of it!!

For our wedding favors, Chris and I have rented a photobooth that guests will be able to go in and take unlimited photos! I think it will be a hit! Plus, we're setting out a table for guests to sign and leave copies of the pics for us!

No comments: