Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Things to Do:

Well, now that I have less than 2 months to go, I thought I'd put my To Do list into perspective.....here it is:

2 months before wedding:

Address invitations and send them out DONE!! Mailed them out last week! Later tonight I'll post a pic of them...and our personalized stamps!!!

Check on vendor’s progress and confirm arrangements with each one. In progress! Last week we had our caterer dinner tasting!!

Select gifts for each other, attendants, parents and other helpers. Still haven't decided on a girft for Chris....I think we're sending my parents to a bed & breakfast for a weekend get-away as their gift!! And I'm not sure what I'm getting my bridesmaids and other helpers!! Chris is getting his groomsmen personalized bar signs....a really unique idea!!

Order and/or pick up rings and make sure they fit. We've ordered the rings, but haven't picked them up yet!

Finalize Ceremony Details. We're finishing that THIS week!!!

Stay on top of thank you notes. I've been great about our Thank You's...I try to respond with in 2 days of receiving a gift!

Confirm transportation arrangements and honeymoon plans. Honeymoon is set! We're going to Costa Rica!!!

Start work on favors if you or the wedding parties are making them. We're renting a Photobooth as our wedding favors! So fun!!

No comments: