Monday, August 6, 2007

The Rehearsal & Dinner


Its hard to believe its already over!! I got sick about a month before the wedding, so that did not make the planning any easier!!

On Friday, the day before the wedding, I took the entire day off work and went to the spa....I got a Jurlique body scrub and wrap---very relaxing! Then I got a mini-facial (in a "mini" they do not do extractions----who knows how your face will react, and who wants to risk having a RED face on the day of their wedding!!) After that, I got a pedicure--French to match my nails I had done after that appointment!!

After the pampering, I went back to my house where all of my bridesmaids met me. We hung out and then got ready for the rehearsal!
The rehearsal went smooth, but boy was it hot outside!!! I totally forgot to bring the marriage license for the Pastor....but I did remember my ribbon/bow-bouquet!!

Immediately after the rehearsal, we headed to Shout for the rehearsal dinner. It was so great to have everyone there. Chris' father gave a toast, as well as his step-father and grandfather and several of his groomsmen! Then my dad gave a toast welcoming Chris to our family---it was very touching....I cried and so did a few of my bridemaids!!!! Also, as a girf, my bridesmaid Bonnie made a slideshow of pics of Chris and I when were were younger, as well as once we've met each other....it was awesome! She did a great job on it!!

After the rehearsal dinner was over, we went back to my house and my bridemaids spent the night with me....I made sure to say goodbye to Chris since we decided not to see eachother until the Ceremony!!!

No comments: