Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Wedding: Ceremony



The day of the wedding went by so fast!
First, I woke up at 7:30 because my nerves were really getting to me. I just could not relax! At 11:30, the girls and I walked up to P'cheen for brunch---this was thier bridesmaids' luncheon...ehem, "bruncheon." I was still so anxious and nervous that I could barely eat my breakfast!!
When we got back to my house, my friend Mikka came over and did my hair and my little sister, Maddie did my make up. Then at 4:00 Kelly and I left to go to the park (the ceremony site) where we met the photogrpaher, Ricki Chester (she is SO great, by the way!!) Then, the next 2 hours went by sooo fast.....we did a lot of pictures....me, the bridesmaids, my family, etc. Then at 6:00, Chris and the groomsmen arrived for their pics, so I had to hide in the room so he wouldn't see me! Then at 7:00, it was time for my father to eascort me down the aisle.....its strange, all throughout the day, I cried like a baby---overwhelmed with excitement and nerves and I was so afraid I was going to be a sobbing mess up there, but I actually did fine! No tears!
At the end of the ceremony, instead of a unity candle, Chris and I released 2 white doves....it was beautiful!!

No comments: