Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Wedding: Reception




When we got to the reception site, the Fox Theatre, Chris and I took some pictures outside---we had our names put up on the marquee!! After pics, we met up with the wedding party to line up for our introductions.....right after that, we did our first dance to John Legend's "I Will Stay" then we had to cut our cake immediately because it was starting to collapse!!! We weren't too stressed out about it; honestly, it still tasted fine.....and it was the only thing to go wrong the entire day, so we were fine with it!!

We rented a photobooth as our favors and everyone seemed to have a great time with it!! Even Chris and I got in the booth (see above pic!)

It took us over an hour to make it around to all of the tables, and I felt like we really didn't get to spend much time with anyone! But I'm sure all of our guests understood!! And of course, as we were warned....we didn't get to touch our food!! But our caterer was nice enough to wrap it up for us and we munched on it later that night in our hotel room!!

Everyone danced and had a good time! My dad even paid extra to have the ballroom for another hour!!

It was such an amazing night....most people told me that I wouldn't remember much...that the whole night would be a blur....but I remember every minute of it!!

No comments: